1) The picture is an old hand sketched flower arrangement with "October" written below it, so it fit with the season ($4 at Salvation Army). The white candle is a delicious apple spice scent that I bought at Marshall's with a gift card. Fall candle scents are definitely the best, no? The other candle holder was 25 cents at Salvation Army.
2) The owl was another find at Marshall's that I got with the same gift card. It was originally black, so I spray painted it. Unfortunately, the spray paint caused an unwanted "crackle" effect but it wasn't terrible so I put it out anyways. The other two items (candle holder, "This House Believes" embroidered picture were bought on our babymoon in Gettysburg).
3) Picture of the boys in a frame I found in the basement. Always love that.
4) The vase was another 25 cent purchase at Salvation Army. The books are our own. The little stone owl was a gift.
5) The wreath was $3 at Salvation Army. The turkey tea light holder was 50 cents.
I'm in love with the arrangement and also look forward to changing it in subsequent seasons.
Thank you to Ellie for lending your talents and time!