Lessons + Observations:
- Never again order shoes online that don't offer free return shipping. Otherwise you end up paying half the price of the shoes in shipping.
- Don't self-diagnose a health concern via the internet, buy supplements and then decide you have a different issue altogether and buy more supplements on top of the ones you now don't need but already opened.
- On the brighter side, you can return almost anything - including nail polish that chips right away (something about neon colors....) Thank you Sally Beauty Supply for letting me exchange one that chips for one that doesn't.
- Being on a Paleo diet (another facet of my self-diagnosis) makes me appreciate things I shouldn't have (like coffee and the taste of chocolate) all the more. It also makes me crave it like an addict.
- Unlike watching t.v., I never feel like I'm wasting time when reading a good book. Just finished A Walk Across the Sun by Corban Addison. Can't recommend enough.
- I like watching "Lady and the Tramp" as much now at 29 years of age as I did at 9. And I still wish I lived in the little town they show in the opening credits.
- Cell phones + cell phone plans will eat your bank account alive.
- Chip Ingram is so on the money when it comes to preaching the Word. Heard part of this sermon and can't wait to listen to the rest.