- Go to BibleGateway.com and search for Psalm 91 (I used the New King James translation). Copy and paste the text into a Word document, or if you're a Mac user like me, a Pages document.
- Remove all the line numbers and fix the layout to your liking. I started by centering the text, stretching it to about 1 inch from the edge either side, and spacing it exactly as it is in the Bible. However I ran out of room on the page and used single spacing/no line breaks instead. I also added the "psalm 91" heading.
- Change the font to Century Gothic, size 16. For the heading use size 72.
- The colors I used were chartreuse green, golden yellow, tangerine orange and two shades of turquoise blue to match the colors in my nursery. I used them to highlight parts of the text that especially spoke to me. You can obviously change this up to your own taste.
- I printed mine on soft gloss photo paper because it really makes the color pop (regular paper tends to dull them down). If you don't want to use regular paper, but don't have 8x10 photo paper on hand, you can always print it somewhere like Target or Walgreens.
And if you'd rather just save time and have me send you a PDF of the one I already made, that's ok too. Just leave a comment with your email address, or message me directly at email@example.com.