Saturday, June 18, 2011

Answers

For the past year, Tim and I have felt somewhat unsettled with the path we're on. Not because we felt it was out of God's will, per say, but rather that we felt He wanted more for us and more from us. However, either of these things just didn't seem to be happening with the current situation.

More and more we've been pressed to ask for God's clear direction on what's next for us and in the last month (since finding out I was pregnant) it's become a desperate plea. Even though our hearts were being pulled in a new direction, we wanted God's confirmation before taking any definitive steps and I was beginning to think that He was just going to let us figure it out for ourselves.

But of course, as God's timing often calls for patience, it wasn't until this week that we finally received confirmation on what to expect in the coming months.

And it's good and it's freeing and it leaves so much room for uncertainty. Which could (and should?) freak us out, I suppose. But for the first time in years I feel like an adventure with God, free from any obligations to man, is truly in front of me. And I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...