Thursday, June 16, 2011

Still sick

I've been sick for two months. And not pregnant sick - just normal person sick. Except not normal because this chest and head cold is hanging on for dear life. It's resulted in a whole lot of laziness and lack of motivation across the board. On top of that, I am pregnant sick. Thankfully (I suppose) I just suffer from a whole lot of nausea that never results in a trip to the bathroom - just a whole lot of moans and groans and generally feeling sorry for myself. Speaking of pregnancy I have my first appointment with the doctor today to check on how things (or the baby, rather) is developing. This pregnancy has been one of shock more than it has been... excitement.... so I'm still sort of in a daze about the whole thing.

Oh - and did I mention that Jack turned 1 year old?!! I debated writing a whole post about it the day of but as I said... sick and tired doesn't equal much motivation to put things down on virtual paper. His actual birth-day was a quiet affair at my parents with dinner and cake (vegan banana cake) which turned out to be scrumptious and we had the joy of watching Jack literally shovel it into his mouth in the way that kids do. He got a dump truck and a pail with tools for the beach (we're going to Goderich!!!!!!!!!) which he was very excited about, as well as some nice outfits which he didn't pay much attention to, but we loved.

And that is the story of my current health and Jack's first birthday.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...