Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's tough being a baby...


I think I update the design of this blog more than I update the blog itself.
Sorry folks - to the few of you that faithfully read this anyways!

Tonight shall be no different in my lack of real information - Jack is getting multiple teeth, he has a cold, is most likely constipated, and it all came to a head tonight while we were having dinner with a couple who we're just getting to know. I think I said, "He's not normally like this" about five times. We almost left in the middle of dinner. It was that bad.

Poor guy. Aside from Tylenol and any sort of laxative (homeopathic or otherwise) there's not much we can do for him :( Listening to your child cry in agony from physical discomfort and knowing there's nothing you can do to help has got to be one of the worst feelings ever.

I can only imagine what its like to be in Jack's tiny little body at the moment, and I'd be crying to if I were him.


1 comment:

  1. hey lady!
    that sounds rough.
    hope it's better today. in the past i've rubbed cloves on my gums...maybe you can rub some on your finger and then rub them on jacks. cloves have helped..

    sending love from ontario.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...