Monday, August 22, 2011

Moving to Tumblr.

The time has come because I no longer have the time.

I'm not shutting this site down, but I won't post here regularly anymore - mostly because I fail miserably to post regularly to begin with. I also find blogspot a bit... restricting.

From this day forth, I shall be collecting snapshots of life and thought and dream here on tumblr:

http://www.birdboxink.tumblr.com/

It will be less on everyday life and more on the things of life. You can still see pictures of Jack, if that's why you visit, and you can still get a snapshot of our life from time to time. But I need a place to collect, for lack of a better word.

I hope it inspires you in some way; that's what I'm hoping it will do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...