Friday, July 19, 2013

Laugh Cry

Today has not been a great day in the ongoing battle with my mysterious health issues. So naturally, my way of dealing with the stress and frustration is to eat everything my body tells me not to as a way to stick it my uncooperative digestive tract. TAKE THAT SMALL INTESTINE! Because everyone knows that an organ scorned is one sure to want to turn a new leaf....

(reality is I feel like poop, am super discouraged and have declared war against my body, so clearly things are taking a sad turn for the worse)

I blame it on England and all those delicious scones with clotted cream, jam and butter. How could I say no to that? Exactly. Impossible. And then there were those Italian milk and honey tea biscuits that Trader Joe's were selling - they were totally calling my name and I was missing England and it was completely not my fault that they ended up at home and subsequently in my seriously obstinate intestinal tract. Especially considering they were served on this sweet little sheep tray alongside our amazing macro berry mugs (all from England) with my favorite tea + milk. It was a total set up, and I didn't stand a chance.

But seriously, say a prayer for me.
I feel defeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...