Friday, November 14, 2008

Photoshop


While I’ve always had an appreciation for the art of photography, I never considered myself an applicant until the day I got my first digital camera back in college.

I like to think that I did decent work, considering the very basic equipment I was using. The shots above are some of my favorites. Ironically, now that I’ve upgraded my camera to something more professional, I actually am less inclined to go on shoots.

Nevertheless, my photography has opened up a few cool opportunities this year (a mission trip to the Dominican Republic) and also brought in a bit of money from time to time.

That said, I don’t plan on ever making a living from photography or even trying to do so. But I would like to reignite the love I have for it. And I feel like something really holding me back is the fact that I still lack an expertise in Photoshop, which is an essential part of the photography package.

So, I’m determined that within the next 6 months, I’m going to be a fully trained Photoshop user, whether I take a class somewhere or buckle down and teach myself. Fact!

Peace

lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...