Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Couch!

We bought our couch! We are very excited about it. It's a nice buttery cream color with awesome throw pillows, and most importantly - very comfy! We spent a little bit more than we had planned, but because much of our apartment will be furnished with hand-me-down stuff we felt ok about splurging on this one item.

I recently started reading the Twilight saga. I admit at first I was very skeptical, especially considering the mayhem that surrounds the movie and how obsessed young girls have become with wanting to actually be vampires. But then a friend of mine started talking them up, and my interested was piqued and well....now I'm almost done with the second book and loving it.

Tim's reading them too now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...