Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bowen's Heart

For those (two) of you that read our blog, you'll know how close baby Bowen is to my heart. I don't know this family personally, but I've been following their blog for several months now and their story struck a chord in my heart when I first came across it. Something about Bowen also reminds me of Jack a little bit, so there's an extra sense of personal attachment and I'm anxious to see him get well.

Bowen had his second surgery yesterday for his heart condition and praise.the.LORD. it went well. Many prayers are still needed for his recovery, his family and his continued health. You can see a video about the latest surgery here.
To read the Hammitt Family blog go here. Please join with me in praying for this precious little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...