Friday, February 25, 2011

Snowed In.

Today is a Myers (+ Cameron) SNOW DAY! Both boys were called off work which means we have the whole afternoon ahead of us with nothing to do except our favorite activities. So far, our day has included the following:

- fresh coffee
- sizzling bacon from the West Side Market
- making homemade apple and pear sauce with cinnamon (for Jack)
- the watching of Nacho Libre
- a game of Settlers (which hasn't happened... yet)

Today also happens to be a staying in one's pajamas day - Jack included. And because of the extra cuteness he exuded, I did a rare (semi-formal) photo shoot. And here, my friends, is the product of that:




1 comment:

  1. Loving these pics of Jack, be still my heart! I love love love that little guy. Although we're at a distance he is lodged firmly in my heart. He is sooooo special and sweet. Just like you. I LOVE YOU LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...