It's kind of old news, but our dear friends/comrades, Cameron and Ellie, returned to us the week we left for Canada. They've been living in Colorado for the last twelve months and the whole time they were gone, it felt like a piece of us was missing. It's still a little surreal that they are here in the flesh again. Even sweeter is that they just found a great place to rent around the corner from us! I love that God has reunited us and that we can live life and worship Him together once more.
Some of our favorite pastimes with the Philips's include:
- eating late night take out from Aladdin's
- playing Dutch Blitz & Settlers of Catan
- watching Gordon Ramsay television
- going on local adventures
- worshiping God through music and prayer
- being hilarious, because we are. naturally
There are so many things to look forward to in this season of life with these two by our side, as well as those in the little community we've found at our new church.
Life is so much sweeter when spent with those you love.