Monday, July 19, 2010

Health & Wellness.

I have to admit, since delivering Jack I haven't exactly watched what I eat. Blame it on 4 months of a strict gestational diabetes diet or just old habits dying hard once I wasn't eating for a growing fetus - either way, I've left caution to the wind...

Needless to say, I've had my fair share of indigestion and guilt ridden conscience and tonight is no exception. I could tell myself that through sheer will power I'll eat better, but that's just a pipe dream. So I need a plan. A good plan. I figure if I can incorporate my plan into this blog somehow, Julie and Julia style, I'll have a better chance at success. And if I can get Tim to participate with me - it's practically fool proof.

Now for the plan.... hmm.....

...to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...