Friday, July 16, 2010

Whoops.

We have Netflix. I've been anxious to see what all the fuss is about with the series Mad Men, as I often hear my in-laws raving about it. I added all of Season 1 to the que and bumped it to the top of the list.

When we got the first of the discs in the mail I wondered why it said "Disc 2" on it. My logic was that "Disc 1" was just a bunch of special features (even though that seemed a bit backwards) and that's why they didn't send it to us. We started watching the three episodes that are the included on the disc and while I was a bit confused at the beginning I figured that was just the nature of the show - you know, get right in there and figure it out as you go without much background story.

Yesterday I noticed on the menu page of the disc that it was chapters 4-6. So it finally "dinged" in my head that I skipped over having Disc 1 sent to us and we missed the first three episodes. Then the dots began to connect - like why I was so confused during what I thought was the first episode.

Sometimes my logic and reasoning skills leave much to be desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...