Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bittersweet.

The last few days have been bittersweet; a mix of nice things and not-so-nice things.

{Nice things} Spending time with dear friends and mentors; Tim coming home early on a perfect rainy afternoon; a fairly successful start to a healthy new lifestyle.

{Not-so-nice things} Missing faraway friends; aching for change; complicated relationships; an unfortunate incident involving Jack and a shopping cart.

Such is life - you take the good with the bad. And thankfully, God always provides a silver lining in those not-so-nice clouds....a way to reconnect with faraway friends, the hope of changes to come, beautiful relationships pure and simple, and lots of kisses and cuddles with a snugly baby.

1 comment:

  1. You have always been such an inspiration to me. When I stay along your side I am reminded of how amazing The Lord is and always will be. The past year or so, I've lost site. I have began to regain that vision through the help of my mother (which was kind of unexpected) and reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...