Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Life You Love.

I seem to be acutely aware these days of people who are doing what they love and making a living from it. Such a simple concept and yet I feel as though most of the world is never given the luxury of being paid to do something they don't really consider "work." I'm not sure if I can go so far as to say that's how life's supposed to be. But, I really believe that to be given such a gift is one of the most powerful opportunities for change.

When people are passionate about what they do for a living, things happen. They happen because someone has a heart to see the fruits of their labor not only survive but
thrive. Isn't that what we should all desire from our life's work? To see it positively effect the people around us and in the process, be changed by it ourselves?

I want to have the courage and determination to run after those desires God has placed on my heart to pursue. I don't want to let the fear of failure or mediocracy keep me from taking leaps of faith into achieving the dreams and ambitions He has set before me. So here's to finding a sense of passionate purpose; to loving what you do and doing it everyday.


1 comment:

  1. lauren, where do you find these brilliant pictures! your just so great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...