Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sweet Solitude.

Who knew that being given an hour at home by oneself (that is, completely alone) would become such a rarity. And such a coveted treat!

I feel like there is just so much possibility, so many options, when it comes to filling a free hour. I could do some laundry, or finish up the dishes, or put away those clean clothes I've been meaning to fold. But then the lazy half (or should I say, majority) of my brain wants to just sit and enjoy the quiet. That said, I really would love a sans-baby day to do some spring cleaning in the future. And that being said, I do love you Jack Elijah; if you were here we would be out for a walk together in the warm weather.

But for now, I'm enjoying my quiet moment by blogging and eating baked beans and in a moment, catching up on some reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...