Monday, January 23, 2012

Tiny House

I love the idea of this - the operative word here being idea. I love the clean lines and how everything seems to have a place. I love that every possession seems thought out and completely intentional. But I think I'd find this kind of living a little suffocating long-term. The house looks immaculate, almost too immaculate. Stiff. Barely lived in. I feel like if I visited, I'd have to sit up straight and speak softly or read quietly from one of the very uniform set of hardcover tomes on the bookshelf. I think if this was my house I'd want a bookcase with some variety and I'd probably crave a bag of chips every now and then. But like I said, I like the idea. I love the underlying concept - of being organic and simple and living intentionally.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...