Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Judy!

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday but we celebrated today. I love my mom. I always say that as the boys get older they'll always know that my parents are two of my best friends and two of the greatest people they will ever know.

My mom is special for lots of reasons but I think the thing most people walk away with after meeting her is a sense that they just encountered a very genuine, kind-hearted woman. She's a servant of the rarest kind, the type of person who doesn't think twice about putting others before herself. Always helpful. Always generous. She puts me to shame when it comes to being a mother and she could win awards in the grandmother department. She's one of those people who I feel that no matter how long I live, I will never be able to repay all her kindnesses to me. She's amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...