Monday, April 9, 2012

Reese Turns 7

My nephew Reese turns 7 tomorrow (or today, depending on when you read this). Five things you should know about Reese:

  1. He loves his stuffed lion Judah. They are best friends.
  2. He's a bundle of energy and ideas.
  3. He's an amazing drummer (for a 7 year old).
  4. He loves food (no, but seriously. like to the point that he reads cook books).
  5. He likes reading the Calvin & Hobbes comic books.
Facts 1 and 5 helped me to create a personalized (free!) birthday gift for him that I'm really hoping he loves! I had about an hour's window to draw it (while the kids napped) which is why its not totally precise, but I'm still pretty happy with it.
click to enlarge

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! So glad I got this sneak peak this morning ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...