Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fast 5 Minute Project

So maybe it wasn't a great idea to start a project like this  the same day my dad goes in for quadruple bypass surgery.... (he's doing great, by the way).

I was at the hospital yesterday from 5:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. and was only going on four hours sleep. Needless to say, I didn't get around to accomplishing any projects. So far today has also been mostly spent at the hospital and the kids are on opposite nap schedules which means, yet again, my time is limited. However, I did manage to get one really simple, easy, fast (re: uninteresting) project out of the way: tidying up the coat rack.

It's amazing how unsightly it can become when I try to cram too many coats/hats/scarves/bags on it at a time. The reality is, the only thing necessary on this rack is the coats/hats we wear daily and our super ugly but-can't-be-bothered-to-pretend-it-doesn't-always-hang-there t.v. antenna (note the black cord.)


That's all I got done today. 
But something is better than nothing.
Sorry folks, I promise to bump up the exciting factor a little for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...