Friday, May 1, 2009

Dog Hater.

Yes, I'll admit it... today, I HATE having a dog. 

I think its partly because Tim's gone and looking after her feels more of a burden. But mostly because Olive chewed more of the baby gate and she just seems to be a pestering, obnoxious little fart that lies around or makes the apartment her personal toilet .....

...and the worst of it is - yes, this truly is the worst for me - the wonderful smell our apartment used to have has now become on a GOOD day a mildly ok smell, but mostly a horrible doggish odor.

Please remember I have an incredibly sensitive nose (ex. Tim's beard's scents) and I'm therefore that much more bothered by unpleasant smells.

So thanks Olive. Thanks for making the apartment stink and for RUINING MY LIFE.

Haha, just kidding on the latter. No joke on the stink.

I have a feeling my hate will dissolve to mild appreciation once she's as trained as a circus animal. Until then, Olive and I are totally in a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...