Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cavs.

So in the past few days I've really developed a personal investment in the game of basketball, and particularly this last series.

But come on Cavs! Get your act together! Everyone is saying that if they lose the championship, LeBron will leave Cleveland when his contract is up. And just when I started to really enjoy myself...

Look at me, talking sports! Who wudda thunk.

I ended up editing my post from yesterday. In the heat of the moment, I said some unfair things about the whole Jon and Kate thing. Things which I'm sure God will hold me accountable to in light of my own wifely shortcomings.

Sooo....we'll know tomorrow, for sure we think, what the outcome will be with Tim's dad. 

We're hoping he chooses life. In Jesus' name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...