Thursday, April 22, 2010

And it was good...

Good things that happened today:
  • found another job opp at UPS for Tim :)
  • got our awesome picture in the mail for above our bed
  • had a fun lunch with the staff at macaroni grill (where I shared my David the Gnome story)
  • had some catch up time with emily
  • dominated in apples to apples
  • hung out with Tim's family for Alicia's birthday
  • got a lot of scheduling done: birthing classes, hospital tour, hair cut. very productive.
All in all, a great day. And I always end my days, good or bad, with a piece of toast and peanut butter. Tonight is no exception.

(the only tarnish to my perfectly happy thoughts is my guilty conscious over high glucose levels.... culprit: two bites of birthday cake and ice cream. I couldn't resist. But Jack is movin' and shakin', which is always a close comfort.)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...