Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Time filler.

We're watching the Cavs vs. the Bulls. I hate that its tied. And I hate that the one guy's last name is pronounced "dang." Mostly because it's an expression of exclamation. Not his fault, but hey... it's still annoying. I figure I can say these things since its just a little man on the screen of my t.v. that can't hear me.

Tim thought he broke his finger at work today. Thankfully it was just a bad contusion. But it still required a trip to the ER. I was doing everything in my power to avoid this, since it would mean another $150 copay, but then I was enlightened to the benefits of worker's comp. Thank the Lord for that. So basically, the moral of the story is - get injured at work, so that you don't have to foot the bill. And then when you get home, your wife will make you dinner and give you ice cream and you can watch the basketball game that you would have missed since you'd still be at work. Sometimes it pays to smash your finger with a box of frozen chicken.

In the name of frugality, I'm going to try to create some art for Jack's room this weekend. We did give in and buy a print off etsy that we both liked. I can't wait to hang it in his room :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...