So the Myers' blog is officially reopened for business. I figure with the BIG change coming up in just over two months, we'll have lots to talk about. Not to mention the exciting fact of finally living in our own place again (renovation is almost complete!)
For those of you who aren't caught up since... July of 2009 (the last time I posted about us).... alot has changed. We moved back in with my parents while we await our new apartment's completion - a project that has taken far longer than any of us expected. And of course... the least expected change came back in October when I found out I was pregnant!
Little Jack Myers is due June 21 (by induction) unless he decides to make an appearance without assistance :) We can't WAIT to meet him. What we know about him so far is:
- He's a boy (obviously!)
- He has long femur bones which means long legs (hmmm, I wonder who he gets those from?)
- He likes to kick those long legs with much vim and vigor.
- His favorite hobby is hiccuping - and doing so quite frequently.
- In the prophetic words of two separate people, he's going to be "feisty."
- He is, quite simply, a little miracle sent to us from God.