Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Uninspired.

I suppose we've had a busy few days, but I didn't feel like there was anything to blog about. I still feel there's nothing to blog about. So I'm going to have to resort to being random.

Random Fact #1 : Ever since the Madonna-themed Glee episode, I've had her songs stuck in my head (the ones from the 90s anyways). And I finally figured out the words to the chorus to Express Yourself. Up until last week, the words I would sing in my head were "Don't go forsake your best baby..." which are somewhat plausible, though I always had a sense I was getting something wrong. My intuition correct, I finally discovered the actual lyrics are "Don't go for second best baby." Thank you Glee for clearing up this mystery for me.

Random Fact #2 : We finally sat down to watch Cars last night, after hearing it was one of the great Pixar classics. I'd never had much interest in it to begin with but recently I'd been convinced by its huge popularity that maybe my intuition was wrong. Nope - Cars was really boring. We turned it off with an hour left to go. The plot was just dull. Nothing really happened. Sorry to all who loved it, but I just could not get into the story line.

In other news, if you really want to know what we've been up to, we....... went to a wedding, took some naps, and went to our doctor's appointments. Jack passed his second non-stress test and is due for another ultrasound this Thursday.

The house reno is chugging along, and maybe just maybe, we'll be in by May 15.

1 comment:

  1. I liked cars...notice "liked" because now I am so sick of it and I could probably tell you every word of the movie by heart. Caden LOVES this movie it is his favorite the only one that comes close is Free Willy in his opinion. (I have hidden both of these movies for the time being because he only asks to watch them if he sees them on the shelf)

    I also know all the words of Eloise too which is Casey's all time favorite movie and if you haven't seen it I recommend it and then you will know exactly what your (I don't know 2nd cousin in law??) is like

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...