Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Back to the Drawing Board.

This weekend I am going to find time to make time to draw some illustrations for Jack's room in order to complete the look. You can see an example of my "work" here. I have a few ideas in mind - mostly including owls and something similar to this illustration, which already hangs in his room:

from Sarah Jane Studios on Etsy

Here are some other hand-drawn illustrations of hers
that I'm also "drawing" inspiration from, har har:


Also noteworthy is the "Little" book series - Little Pea, Little Hoot, and Little Oink - with illustrations drawn by Jen Corace. Along with owls, trees and little birds, I do love things that are decorated with pea pods and cute little peas... and these images seem easy enough to recreate or at least be used as a starting ground. So here's to hoping I can get some time to draw and exercise (as previously mentioned) between now and next Monday. If I'm feeling really ambitious, I may even paint.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...