Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Completion.

{sigh} As someone with an over-critical aesthetic eye, there's nothing quite like getting something to look just the way you want it to; that something is this page. The heading image is not my own and I have no idea where it came from (somewhere on etsy) because I saved it years ago.

I've been rather tired as of late and have just gotten one of those awful, scratchy sore throats so I haven't been up for much writing. However, there's no time to feel spent as we're approaching a very busy next couple of days with a wedding to attend and wedding guests to host. Our house is finally the kind of tidy I'd like it to always be - without clutter, and not because we just shoved things into cupboards and under beds. We actually organized.

Jack, of course, is blissfully unaware of the preparations going on around him and happily spills his toys on the floor while sipping pear juice from a bottle. A few weeks ago, during one of our blissfully sunny Cleveland-area days (remember those?!), we invited my parents over for a stroll around the neighborhood followed by a picnic on the front lawn. It was Jack's first picnic and he seemed quite content sitting in his spot, eating his puffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...