Friday, May 6, 2011

Design

With this new blog design I was going for something more spring/summer related. Still not sure if it works - it's a little busier than first envisioned. And still not sure how I feel about the header image. But I'm trying to build my repartee of illustrations to someday open an Etsy shop.

The sun is shining again today! I love afternoons when I can open the windows and let the fresh air blow in. Now if only Jack would fall asleep, I could tidy up the house and feel as though I've been productive.

What I wouldn't give for the fullness of a quiet afternoon.


1 comment:

  1. I love your drawing! My only question is does it accurately represent your current hair color. :D

    I am out of town this week but I will get in contact with you when I get home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...