Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sausage Feet.

I think I should update every few days rather than once a week cuz I can't remember anything that's happened. Pregnant brain, pregnant brain, pregnant brain. Just keep blaming it on the pregnant brain.

After consulting my calendar, I now remember that we had another ultrasound last week and found out that Jack has a lot of hair and is quite big (but not abnormally or disproportionately large, thank goodness). He was also sticking his tongue out and as per usual, refused to allow the ultrasound tech to get a good look at all the things she needed to. I can't begin to express how much I'm looking forward to meeting this little boy, who kicks and hiccups his way through each day with focused tenacity.

We finally got to unpack some of our stuff at the apartment. The kitchen is all finished so we put away almost all of our dishes. And man, do we have a lot of dishes! They just kept comin and comin. My feet didn't take too kindly to the process, however, and swelled up like little sausages. Ever since then, they've been swelling freely and with determination. I'm definitely beginning to look forward to getting my pre-pregnancy body back.

Here is a sneak peek at our apartment-in-progress (it's going to be fabulous when its finished!):


Gettysburg this weekend! We can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...