Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Sitting at the in-laws, sipping coffee and finally watching A Christmas Story. Half the fam is here, the rest are sick with the flu poor things. Jack is a happy clam :) Timmy gave me the gift of yarn and knitting needles which I get more and more excited about as I anticipate the lovely things I'll be able to make (as soon as I learn how to knit!)
I can't wait for Christmases to come when the magic and wonder of the birth of Christ and the holiday season grows and develops just like our little family. I also can't wait to think on new traditions to build with Jack to make his Christmases just as memorable as ours were as children.

There's so much to look forward to and be thankful for. God is so good.
All the time.



















Our pretty little home :)

1 comment:

  1. Amen Lauren! I was feeling down on myself for all the traditions I didn't create this past holiday instead of looking with excitement of what we can do in future years. It is fun making the holiday special. My kids were sad to see our Christmas tree go down:(. It was our first year with a real tree...and there was something majestic about it! But, onto the next fun celebration...I guess Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...