Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Holy smokes!

Did I forget to mention we went to a marriage seminar this past weekend that was abso-lute-ly amazing?! No? Well let me tell you folks - it was incredible. If you know what's good for you(r marriage) you'll carve out a few hours of your night, make a cup of coffee (or two), and cozy up with your spouse while you listen to David Rheinstein's talk on marriage (and life with Christ as a whole) here . It's challenging, funny and sobering. It's convicting and encouraging. It's worth every minute of your time. I promise.

Oh, and if you want to read a great commentary (which I couldn't agree with more) on the WWJD marketing ploy, please check out David's article found here.

{{sigh}} There's nothing like Truth and sound teaching to remind me that I serve an awesome, intelligent God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...