Friday, April 24, 2009

Baking Soda.

So one more anecdote before the day is out.

The other day, I sprinkled baking soda all over the carpet in the living room/dining room because the apartment was starting to stink like dog, and I've always prided myself on how good the apartment smelled before.

So anyways, later that night Tim went to vacuum it up. However, he hadn't noticed that I'd removed the filter and dust guard and the compartment that collects everything you suck up off the floor from the vacuum so that I could rinse it off (as the instructions suggested).

After seeing these rather critical parts sitting on the side of the sink, the pieces all started coming together as to why when he went to vacuum, the baking soda was going in one end of the vacuum and then flying out another all over the place. 

He said he just simply thought the vacuum wasn't a very good one....

Hahahaha, I don't know why I find that so funny.  But it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...