Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yesh.

I am typing this on our two week old MacBook. Our very own MacBook. Special.

The other Mac has been on loan from the Plant and it was finally time to turn it over to someone else. It was a sad day, but also a great one because it means we're freed up to use this one whenever, wherever. 

Last night, in early celebration of my mom's birthday, we were invited along to see the United tour with Stephen Curtis Chapman & Michael W. Smith. Tim and I don't listen to them very often, but we enjoyed the great time of worship with hundreds of people from Cleveland. At 3 hours, I think its one of the longest concerts either of us have ever gone to! It was a good night :)

The other day, Tim felt inspired to set up a hair appointment for me at a salon in Lakewood with the master stylist. We both feel its time for my hair to get a make over. I'm a little nervous about it as new hair cuts are a thing of extremes...you either love them or you hate them.

Here's hoping I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...