Thursday, May 13, 2010

Recovery.

Yesterday was a rough day for pregnant me. Lots of stomach cramps, lots of being sick, lots of Braxton Hicks. Every now and then this happens, leaving me wondering if I ate the wrong thing or Jack is having a growth spurt (which = mega hormone boost). I'm siding with the latter. Especially since I feel better today with no trace of yesterdays aches and pains.

This weekend, fingers crossed, we'll actually get to start setting up rooms in our ever-lovely, never-finished apartment. However, the blessed event will have to be squeezed in some where between many other blessed events including a wedding, a LOFT event, church on Sunday, a baby shower and dinner with friends. But its progress and progress is always welcome no matter where it falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...