Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Work & Side Jobs.

Tim started back at his old job today. Hallelujah! It was so nice having him home last night for the first time in about 6 months. And to know he'll be home again tonight - and home on the weekends - is giving me enough joy to last a while. I love being in a place to appreciate the little things, like having dinner together.

I'm taking pictures for a local non-profit event this Friday and I'm a ball of nerves over it. Don't get me wrong - I'm thankful for the extra income it will provide, not to mention flattered that I was asked to take part. But taking pictures of people has never been the most comfortable for me and the pressure to get good pictures always sends me into the depths of anxiety. It's one thing to take pictures for fun - its a whole other ball game when there are people depending on you to do a great job the first time around. So nerves really equals a lack of confidence I guess - even though my last photo shoot with this particular organization went well. One way or the other, I'll be glad when its over and the pictures are edited and I can breathe a sigh of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...