Thursday, October 21, 2010

Delay.

I have a bad habit of putting things off that should be done right now. A stitch in time saves nine? I'd rather just throw it out. Why put off for tomorrow what you can do today? The answer is in the question : because I can put it off till tomorrow, so I will.

There are very specific things I chronically delay on, including but not limited to:
  • Pumping
  • Drinking my "Mother's Milk" tea
  • Doing laundry (until there's no clothes left)
  • Emptying the diaper pail
  • Getting up in the morning (hello snooze button)
  • Getting ready for bed (I hate the routine)
  • Going to bed
  • Putting gas in my car (I almost always let it go down to "E")
  • Writing thank you cards (a credit to laziness, not ungratefulness)

On a completely different note, I had a really weird dream yesterday where I was staying at some sort of youth camp that was infested with cats and I broke out into this really crazy rash that had a circular pattern and included bright red "growths".... ugh, it was gross. Needless to say it was a relief to wake up this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...