Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thankful amidst the Trial.

This week has been a wearing one. The kind that weighs heavily on your shoulders.

It's also a busy one at work - which perhaps is a good thing, because it keeps my mind preoccupied. The apartment has been kept tidy since this weekend which is a record for us. I think it must be my subconscious way of keeping one part of our lives manageable.

Jack, while sometimes a stress-adder if he's feeling particularly feisty, is mostly a little ray of sunshine in our hectic life. And truly, when I step back and look at where we are and what we have and how God has blessed us, I really have nothing but praise and thanksgiving for the One who gives and takes away.


A peaceful moment


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...