Friday, August 20, 2010

Noodle Bowl Goodness.

I'm totally in love with Trader Joe's 99 cent Rice Noodle Soup Bowls. Ah-mazing. With all-natural, no artificial ingredients (and I mean a short list of real, authentic, simple ingredients) these are so great for lunches! They only take 3 minutes to heat up and are surprisingly delicious. My favorite flavor is Garlic, but today I had a Mushroom one. I think my excitement stems from the fact that this is a packaged food which would typically be filled with evil preservatives and additives. But not these! Finally something I don't have to prepare that I can also feel good about eating :) Did I mention that there's only 2 grams of fat, 2 grams of sugar and 25 grams of carbs per bowl? That's incredible! No this is not a sponsored ad - I'm just that excited about my lunch. So if you live near a Trader Joe's, I suggest you go there with a dollar in your pocket and a hankering for a rice noodle bowl.

You know what else I love? That my baby is starting to return to his happy, mostly content self after fighting a gassy battle the past month or so and leaving behind him a trail of tears and the faint sound of unhappy cries. The only noise he's making now is a rhythmic snore as he sleeps soundly in his car seat. So praise God for that.

I almost gave up on the Project yesterday. We got home late which meant a very late start on photographing something, and the concept for No. 13 was difficult to perfect and beyond a labor of love to complete. I had to make the final adjustments on it late into this afternoon. I think it turned out alright in the end though and, in an odd way, reminds me of an ice cream sundae with a cherry on top.

No 13. - Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...