Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Itchy!

2 dermatologists + >$100 spent on creams and prescriptions = no answers, still itchy

Going to see an allergist tomorrow - hopefully this rash business will get sorted out. In the meantime, it's a constant reminder to be thankful that it's nothing serious and that God is blessing me in so many ways these days.

Today (or tomorrow) I am going to begin a "Picture a Day" project. 1 picture, 365 days. We'll see if I can keep it up.

I have a perty office now.. sharing with my bud Rebekah. We bought a diffuser that ended up making the space smell like orange gum.. or orange-scented household cleaner, depending on how it hits you. We're thinking we'll buy a fish, though experience tells me this will be a lot of work without much pay off.

On the last few discs of Mad Men Season 1 - liking it, except for all the adultery. What's with all these shows making marital infidelity the focus and fascination point? It's sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...